Since our beginnings in 2008 we have been operating as a not for profit social enterprise owned by members of the primary care community in Brighton and Hove and our staff.
Our members are Here shareholders who:
- Have ownership of the organisation
- Influence and shape our direction
- Help us do the best that we can for our community
- Ensure that we use our resources wisely
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and vote on resolutions
- Can access the Here Start-up Fund to help develop new ideas
Becoming a member of Here
If you work in primary care in Brighton and Hove you can find out more about becoming a member from Lindsay Coleman.
If you work for Here you can find out more about becoming a member by contacting Matthew Riley.
You may also like
06.08.2018 | by Peter Devlin
Putting care unbound into practice
10.04.2018 | by Sangeetha Sornalingam
Hearing what matters: Inviting the Benfield community round for tea
13.03.2018 | by Phoebe Munson
Enabling easier person-centred access to hand and wrist physiotherapy in Sussex